I’ve written before about how positive affirmations and mantras are simple tools I utilize to harness the power of my thoughts. I believe they are important part of our lives and our mindsets. Starting your day with some morning mantras, or positive affirmations, might feel silly at first, but with time and practice, you will find them to be not only an enjoyable, but an essential part of your day and your way of thinking. (TRUST ME). Replacing or transforming negative thoughts with and into positive, hopeful, and inspirational thoughts can have a profound impact on the tone you set for your day, and how you feel about yourself. Here are 50 mantras and affirmations for you to try this week. Use them as a guide to make your own, as words that resonate with you have more meaning and power. For the time being, feel free to borrow my words to start the daily practice, and to give you some ideas of one you might want to come up with that are fitting and inspiring to you. As always, I would love to hear from you, drop a like and comment with your faves below!
1. If I can change my thoughts, I can change anything.
2. Today I will make progress towards my goals.
3. My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.
4. I am capable of what I am willing to work for.
5. I trust myself, and my instincts, above anyone else.
6. To love myself, is the ultimate love.
7. To make small steps towards big goals, is progress.
8. There is no greater goal than being content with yourself.
9. No one controls how I feel about myself, but me.
10. To be positive is to be productive.
11. No negative thought will take root in my mind.
12. Negative thoughts only have the power I allow them.
13. I am unique, so I will be uniquely successful.
14. I believe in my ultimate potential.
15. I do not need anyone’s approval but my own.
16. Never underestimate yourself, you are capable of great things.
17. I am fulfilling my purpose in this world.
18. I will achieve great things, through small steps.
19. If you are happy, you are motivated.
20. If it was easy, it would not be worth it.
21. I am thankful for what I have, even if it is not perfect.
22. I will have a positive impact on someone else’s day.
23. My mind and my heart will remain open today.
24. I can choose to make my curses, my blessings.
25. My greatest struggles, are my greatest lessons.
26. I will always remember that I only have control over myself, and my choices.
27. I will learn what I do and do not have control of. I will let go of the latter.
28. Always remember that you have enough, you do enough, and most importantly, you are enough.
29. Be the person that you say you want to be. It is within your control.
30. I am fierce. I am unafraid. I am bold.
31. I will make mistakes, and I will do them on a large scale sometimes. I will always show up anyway.
32. I will love myself the way that I say I want others to. They cannot do for me, what I will not do for myself.
33. Create a life that makes you excited to get out of bed each day.
34. Always choose kindness, you never know what someone is going through.
35. Acts of kindness do not cost a thing, but they return to us great riches.
36. If it does not serve you, sever it from your life.
37. I am destined for greatness, if I choose to be.
38. If I wish for it, I need to be willing to work for it.
39. I believe in myself. I am capable of whatever I set my mind too.
40. I can be kind, fierce, and brave, all at the same time.
41. I do not need to put anyone down, to build myself up.
42. I give myself permission to go after what I want.
43. Making someone else feel special is worth everything.
44. Never miss a chance to make someone’s day. You never know when you changed their day.
45. Never forget that you write your own story, so make it one you will never forget.
46. Lessons and wisdom is all around us if we are only willing to listen.
47. I already have everything I need.
48. I will express my appreciation for those I love each day.
49. I will not take for granted that people know what I love and appreciate about them.
50. I release all the negativity within me, and open myself up to happiness and opportunity.